Blogger

Life Extension Herbal Sleep Pm, 30 Count

Price:$15.85 ($0.53 / Count)

amzn.to/34pYzSl

Herbalistore Friday, April 10, 2020

This science-based approach supports safe sleep — without melatonin. The clinically validated ingredients in this formula target brain sleep centres for safe, restful sleep. More facts about herbal sleep PM sleep are important to our overall health and well-being. Yet many of us have trouble falling asleep and remaining asleep. Sleep-promoting hormone melatonin supplements are a common alternative to help you get the rest you need, but some people don't like melatonin for a variety of reasons. 

That's why we've made the herbal night, PM. This recipe blends Balm lemon, Honokiol and Apigenin Chamomile compound to relax the mind and encourage sleep-without melatonin. Lemon Balm and Lemon Balm is a perennial herb in a mint family native to the Mediterranean region. This was scientifically observed to help facilitate sleep and relaxation. For one test, 85 per cent of subjects taking lemon balm extract for 15 days saw a substantial increase for healthy sleep and the remaining 15 per cent improved significantly. 

Honokiol's effect on sleep Honokiol is a lignan compound that has been used for centuries in Asia. Pre-clinical work indicates that Honokiol activates "calming" Gaba receptors in the brain to facilitate sleep, which also influences how the brain perceives discomfort.3 In addition, pre-clinical models suggest that Honokiol is easily absorbed into the brain, making it a perfect ingredient to be used in a recipe designed to help you get your well-deserved rest. 

Last but not least, our solution includes Apigenin, a potent botanical bioflavonoid contained in Chamomile. Chamomile tea is a common relaxation alternative. Both computer models and pre-clinical studies indicate that Apigenin can promote healthy sleep patterns similar to those induced by naturally occurring neurological active compounds in the body. Apply herbal sleep PM to your night-time routine and get the rest you need tonight without feeling rough the next day.

  • Calms your mind to promote immediate sleep
  • Promotes healthy, restful sleep-without hormones
  • Targets multiple sleep centres in the brain with lemon Balm extract, apigenin-standardized chamomile, & Honokiol
  • Promotes relief from stress and a relaxed nervous system response
  • Read more





No comments:

Post a Comment

Life Extension Herbal Sleep Pm, 30 Count

Price:$15.85 ($0.53 / Count)

amzn.to/34pYzSl

Ketik: Kode Produk # Jumlah # Nama # Alamat

Contoh: WS-001 # 2pcs # Taylor Swift # Jalan TS Alison No 11, Kel. Karet Gelang, Kec. Setiakamu, Jakarta Selatan 12930

Kirim ke 082284042233 (SMS/WA)

×